Friday 4 February 2011

Public Nuisance in the name of CHRISTIANITY

I have a church that has literally started right behind where I live and the loud sound is in my bedroom regardless of any sound/noise numbing measures I have tried. It might even be bearable if the service starts at a later normal time of 10am instead of the 'ungodly' 6:30am. I am happy to see this page about our attitudes towards challenging wrong doings and law breakers and our disregard for the law even amongst those who should know better. My little comment is the start of my crusade and the beginning of consiousness and learning of the law as it pertains to my human rights.
I personally know of a case where a church was refused a lifting of an injunction to operate until they put in windows and sound proofing measures. This was necessary to protect the neighbourhood.

http://kobigraham.wordpress.com/2010/11/07/an-open-letter-to-the-mayor-of-accra-on-loud-churches/
http://news.peacefmonline.com/features/201002/39004.php?storyid=100&#commentsread

No comments:

Post a Comment